CCIM’s introductory course teaches you the fundamentals of the commercial investment real estate industry and demonstrates how to apply these skills using real-world case studies. You will have the self-confidence to answer your clients’ questions, anticipate their concerns and plan for their needs when you have a solid commercial foundation from which to start.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Solve investment problems using a financial calculator.
- Perform basic mortgage calculations using compounding and discounting techniques.
- Understand basic real estate investment analysis tools, estimate net operating income and estimate cash flows before tax.
- Calculate the internal rate of return.
- Evaluate similar properties, project vacancy rates and estimate absorption figures.