August 9th - Coral Gables
The CCIM Miami-Dade-Monroe District hosted its monthly meeting at Morton’s Steakhouse in Coral Gables.
The topic was the commercial real estate company Xceligent, and its emergence into the Miami-Dade market. Xceligent is a leading provider of proactively researched and verified commercial real estate property and listing information.
Wayne D’Amico, CCIM speaks to Miami CCIMsWayne is a Past President of the CCIM Institute
Two presentations were made. The first by Danny Rice, the Regional VP of Sales for the Florida market; the second by Wayne D’Amico, the Executive Vice President of Corporate Development & Strategic Relations. Also in attendance were Francisco Jaramillo and Ana Isabel Besu, Directors of Client Services and Sales, and Peter Morris, Director of Analytics.
Xceligent is a leading provider of commercial real estate information across the United States. Their research team pro-actively collects:
- Comprehensive inventory of commercial properties
- Buildings available for lease and sale
- Tenant information
- Sales and lease comparables
- Historical market analytics on vacancy, absorption and lease rates
|Danny Rice, Regional VP - Exceligent|
This invaluable information assists real estate professionals, appraisers, owners, investors, banks and developers that make strategic commercial real estate decisions.
One of the main questions posed was: How does Exceligent differentiate itself from Costar. The response included:
- Analytics: Results in industry endorsed market analytics
- Certification: Provides a level of transparency and detail unseen before such as future vacancy and future occupancy.
- Move-in / Move-out: Secures the most accurate source of tenant move-in and move-out data.
- Data Strategies: Work with brokerage companies to establish the most efficient flow of information.
Xceligent, a leading provider of commercial real estate information, makes a powerful entrance into the Miami market as the sole challenger to Co-Star.
Carlos Rodriguez Jr. // KW Commercial